The JPA will be offering $350,000 to member agencies in its sixth cycle of Zero Waste Grants. The primary focus of the grant program is to help institute programs that contribute towards reaching the goal of Zero Waste in each of the cities/towns, the County and special districts.
Grant funding is only available to those eligible agencies listed in ‘Grant Guidelines’. Below is the list of grant milestones and related grant forms.
- June 1, 2016 – Application Materials Released
- July 1, 2016 – Application Deadline
- July 8, 2016 – Cycle Awarded / Grant Term Begins
- May 1, 2017 – Grant Term Ends
- May 8, 2017 – Final Reports Due