The JPA will be offering $350,000 to member agencies in fiscal year 21/22. The primary focus of the grant program is to help institute programs that contribute towards reaching the goal of Zero Waste in each of the cities/towns, the County and special districts.
Grant funding is only available to those eligible agencies listed in ‘Grant Guidelines’. Below is the list of grant milestones and related grant forms.
- June 22, 2021 – Application Materials Released
- July 23, 2021 – Application Deadline
- August 9, 2021 – Cycle Awarded/Grant Term Begins
- May 2, 2022 – Grant Term Ends
- May 20, 2022- Final Reports Due